Sphere-Being Alliance

Monday, March 28, 2016

English -- Season 4, Episode 2

Cosmic Disclosure: Who Built the Moon?

Season 4, Episode 2

 admin    28 Mar 2016 : 08:21
  None    23

Don't forget to subscribe to Gaiam TV so you can watch Corey on this, and other episodes of "Cosmic Disclosure".
David Wilcock: Welcome to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock and I'm here with Corey Goode. And in this episode, we're going to continue our discussion about the Super Earth and specifically the survivors of this terrible cataclysm that, according to multiple insiders who I've been in contact with and the information that Corey has gotten directly, was destroyed, and the fragments are now what we call the Asteroid Belt, which is parked between the planets Mars and Jupiter.

So this is going to be some very interesting information, stuff that many of us have wanted to know for so long, answering so many mysteries.

So, Corey, welcome back to the show.
Corey Goode: Thank you.
David: Now, I want to get into what Richard C. Hoagland's top insider, Bruce, was telling me about the nature of the civilization on the Super Earth. There are far too many correlations between what you saw on the smart glass pads and what he told me for it to be an accident that these things line up so well, in my opinion, and it was utterly mind-blowing for me when we first started talking in October of 2014 in detail how much of the stuff that he had said that you independently could verify from your own firsthand reports.

And, again, it's difficult to explain to people how much this happens when you start talking to different insiders. I was holding onto so much information that I had never put online so that people would trust me, so that I would continue to hear more.

Also, if it's going to get me killed, if it's going to get me in trouble, then I'm not going to put it out, whereas now that we've done this, it's time to just open the floodgates and let this stuff come out.

I want to go back now to what Bruce revealed about the actual race that was on the Super Earth in the first place.

First of all, he said that their height was 70 feet. Maybe this is because the planet is larger, so, therefore, the gravity is different, and the beings will be larger in correspondence with a larger planet. Would you say that's possible?
Corey: Yeah, different barometric pressure, all kinds of stuff. Yeah.
David: He said that this race was extremely technologically advanced. That was the data that they had concluded, and apparently they were playing around with transhumanism, which is the idea of integrating their human form – because it was a human form, it was just a giant human, 70 foot tall, 70 to 90 foot tall – integrating their human form into some kind of computer, Internet type of mainframe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

HOME - ALL BLOGS